CAPABILITY: CONSULTING ENGINEERING SERVICES
Bonacci Group is a Structural, Civil and Infrastructure engineering design consulting firm, based in Australia and New Zealand. Bonacci Group has gained an enviable track record for providing outstanding and consistent client-focused service, producing buildable design solutions for projects.
Bonacci Group is founded on the principle of specialising in the disciplines of structural and civil engineering services. Through this specialisation, the company has developed innovative engineering approaches and set standards that are recognised nationally, through various awards. Our approach involves:
- Specialisation in a single area of expertise – structural/civil engineering
- Awareness and understanding of client and project requirements
- Buildability – simple, repetitive systems
- Innovation where it benefits the project
- Dedicated permanent staff, not short‑term contract personnel
- Use of the most up‑to‑date technology in design and documentation
- Implementation of appropriate quality management systems
Bonacci Group is solutions driven. Through listening and thinking, we aim to find solutions that facilitate faster construction, enhance project economic viability and buildabilty, while maintaining the integrity of environmental sustainability and creative design. The focal point of our design practice is quality of service, with strong capabilities in 3D structural and civil modeling and documentation (BIM) systems.